Top Phoenix Art & Culture
44 results | All Phoenix Tours
* A traveler said: "Canyon. Tour guide excellent very knowledgeable about everything. Very satisfied. Will recommend this to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Had a very pleasant day driver was knowledgeable and friendly. We were surprised by many of the sites especially the monument park. Would suggest this to everyone."
* A traveler said: "This experience is a MUST if you’re looking for something completely original and full of surprises! We really enjoyed Lori as our guide, giving us an authentic history of the local Phoenix street art scene. A laid back and invigorating experience that we’re grateful to have!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Mark was absolutely amazing! His knowledge and willing to answer any questions we had made our experience memorable. A group of 12 woman, the van was spacious and comfortable. A trip we will never forget"
* A traveler said: "Eric was great - awesome tour. Our guide was very informative. I would highly recommend this tour. A lot to see"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time. Our guide Michael was phenomenal!! It was a rush!! We safe on our adventure and learned a little too. If I'm ever back in town I'd book again."
* A traveler said: "Second tour with this company. Again guide was very knowledgeable. Loved the steamboat ride and stories of Superstition Mountains and mining village."
* A traveler said: "So beautiful, friendly staff. Well worth the money. Saw the wild horses in the river. So fun! Will do again."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was so awesome. He went out of his way to show us the best locations to see different views of the canyon. Very kind and informative. Great day!"
* A traveler said: "A lovely experience, different kind of fun for someone not use to extreme activities. We both enjoyed very much."
* A traveler said: "Watching the mountain goats coming down for water. The crew pointing out different images using your imagination in the rocks. Our guide Frank taking us on a tour of the Native Plants of Arizona."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Got to see two amazing cities in this trip. Our guide Taylor made this trip memorable and fun."
* A traveler said: "Jutah and Arthur were really ice, professional and makes you feel comfortable especially for people like me that’s not always in front of the camera and just want some memories of the trip captured. Would have wish to bring them to the entire trip to capture everything. 😉. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Guide Chris provides a good balance of facts and anecdotes. Not boring or scripted. He always made sure our group knew plan of what we were Doing and taken care of. Glad this tour focuses on the Canyon so we could spend more time there. Well worth it and would do it again."
* A traveler said: "Flying over the Grand Canyon was an Awesome experience. I also enjoyed the boat ride it was so relaxing and the bier was perfect 👍🏾"
* A traveler said: "Montana was a great guide. He made sure everyone was well taken care of. He gave a lot of detailed information about the are. And, got a live the one-liners!! Thank you for a lovely day."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour...enjoyed our tour of Sedona, train ride from Williams and views of Grand Canyon. Want to return to AZ and spend more time in Sedona."
* A traveler said: "I was struck by the fact that water, over many, many years, had gouged such a deep path, in the earth, eventually leading to the ocean. Wow."
* A traveler said: "I absolutely loved the bike tour! Our leader was very knowledgeable and fun! Everybody from the group was also very fun. I got to see multiple houses and historical buildings. I would definitely recommend this tour for families that are looking for something to do."
* A traveler said: "Loved the cliff dwelling, also the stop in old Sedona artisan boutiques. Our guide Noel was friendly and very informative. I couldn’t use my national parks pass because we were part of a tour. For the price we paid I feel the tour could have picked up the $10 entrance fee. Otherwise we had a good tour."
* A traveler said: "Great adventure. Smooth flight. Amazing views. Tip: if flying in winter or spring take warm jacket, warm socks and maybe a scarf or a hat. It gets cold in the air and at the Grant Canyon. Also, don’t forget some gum for your ears. 😁 Otherwise the tour is amazing! Thank you Viator!"
* A traveler said: "We had a nice time. Garrett was a good guide, the group was small so it was easy to hear all the scary tales!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Four hours was a little too long since you can no longer get off the train when they change the engine for the return trip. We loved the tour of the Copper museum, very fascinating. This part of the tour was also very long so it significantly cut into the few minutes of shopping time we were allowed."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Utah