Top Oahu Unique Experiences
26 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "This is a must do! It was so much fun! They definitely challenge you. The guides were great. They’re clear when explaining anything. Gave some history and they’re friendly. Definitely make you feel comfortable! Would do again! :)"
* A traveler said: "The Oahu shark dive was an amazing experience! We saw sharks swimming all around the cage! The trip was fun and well planned. The captain and Matty kept us laughing and were very knowledgeable about the sharks. We loved it and would highly recommend! Tip: Go in the morning when the ocean is calmer."
* A traveler said: "The captain and divers are well experienced, organized and dedicated to making this an amazing experience. The make sure your comfortable and enjoying the most of this experience. Definitely recommend this activity."
* A traveler said: "first time doing this and my wife and i loved it very friendly staff very gorgeous views you get that relaxing feeling and its super fun , next time i come to hawaii im going here again"
* A traveler said: "The ride out was bumpy just because it was a windy morning but the crew was great and we saw several tiger sharks as well as multiple galapagos sharks. It was a great morning. I'm 66 and was nervous about going but me and my wife loved it and would do it again if we had the chance."
* A traveler said: "The Movie Sites tour was great. Our bus driver, Caleb, was fun and very nice. It's a beautiful place!"
* A traveler said: "The crew on the Islandview Hawaii were super nice and explained everything to make sure we stayed safe."
* A traveler said: "This was a last minute booking and I am beyond happy we did it! The trip was amazing and the crew was very knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience and definitely friendly for all levels of yoga!! I got lucky and had a small class, the teacher is sweet and support full and the class is fun and calming. Definitely recommend and will come back next time I visit for the morning or sunset classes!!"
* A traveler said: "Great scenery, awesome weather, friendly guide, I had a lot of fun even though I own 4 horses. I would recommend"
* A traveler said: "We couldn't have had a better first experience surfing. Marjorie was our instructor and made us feel welcome and at ease. She was clear in her explanations and gave us concise feedback to improve our technique. Marjorie has a great energy and gave us a lot of laughs as well as a lot of waves! We caught and rode several great waves and it gave us the confidence to go out on our own. Though when we come back to Oahu, we're going to ride with Marjorie again for some advanced lessons! 🤙"
* A traveler said: "Amazing family 2hr surf lesson! We will never forget this day, so much fun (and laughter). Always felt safe with great and patient coaches! We had kids ages 9 to 16 and they were great with all of us. Definitely the best experience of our 8 days in Hawaii. Thank You!"
* A traveler said: "Troy was awesome. Anyone looking for a fun easy surf lesson should definitely go! They even took photos while I was surfing!"
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful experience with our guide Calvin. Great conversations and helpful throughout our experience would definitely book with them again!"
* A traveler said: "This was my first time ever surfing and visiting Oahu. I had a magnificent instructor, Mark, who went above and beyond. The entire staff works together in order for everyone to enjoy their experience safely. Definitely try it out if you wanna catch some waves! Mahalo!"
* A traveler said: "Had such a fun time learning to surf. The instructor made things simple and easy to learn. Taught the basics including how to fall safely"
* A traveler said: "All of the experience was great, however, the pictures taken only provided a few of my granddaughter, photographer focused mainly on the other couple surfing with her."
* A traveler said: "The instructor was very thoughtful and seemed to know a lot about yoga. It was so nice to relax and do yoga outside at the beach."
* A traveler said: "The experience was truly AMAZING. Natalie was so sweet, funny, and full of energy. So much so that it was infectious and made the shoot even more fun! I highly recommend this to anyone looking to preserve their memories in a beautiful way, make sure you ask for NATALIE too =D"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Maunalua Bay
- Honolulu Chinatown
- Kaneohe Bay
- Shangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & Design
- Waikiki Aquarium
- Hawaii State Capitol
- La'ie Point State Wayside Park
- Kaau Crater
- Waikiki Natatorium War Memorial
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- Koko Crater
- Hanauma Bay
- Makapuu Lighthouse
- Hard Rock Cafe Honolulu
- Byodo-In Temple
- Lanai Lookout
- Lyon Arboretum
- Ala Moana Center