New Mexico Tours
* A traveler said: "I loved every minute of it! The before, during and after were all an adventure! I have been telling everyone I meet they absolutely must go UP."
* A traveler said: "Incredible view and weather. Did not need to wear a jacket because the fire was HOT‼️ I’d recommend wearing a t-shirt. The landing was very smooth. I had no fear. And the champagne toast was my favorite part."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the food tour. The guide was informative. Not only did he give us facts about the cuisine, he gave us a history tour. The tour lasted about 3 hours and we walk all around Santa Fe. The four stops offered a variety of dishes. We highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Victor was great. Entertaining knowledgeable and I appreciated that his heritage was Mexican. Just the right amount of history and I learned so much and now appreciate Sante Fe much more. Many thanks"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. I wish we did this the first day in Albuquerque. Lots of history. Our guide was so knowledgeable and a wonderful storyteller."
* A traveler said: "The wine pairings were excellent. The food was very much complemented by the wines the chefs recommended.. The history and knowledge of both Santa Fe and its restaurants was very well done. We would never have known about these great restaurants or even known they were there without the fabulous curation of Santa Fe History and food. Bravo!"
* A traveler said: "My husband & I took a hot air balloon ride to celebrate my 70th birthday. Our whole trip was planned around this event! I have to say we were extremely pleased with Justin & his crew! We highly recommend them! Such a beautiful experience! Try it—you’ll love it! The celebration at the end was a fun bonus after a fabulous flight!"
* A traveler said: "Learning so much of the history of Santa Fe. Tour guide Sandy was outstanding! The history lessons about DeVargas street, the social divide between north and south of the river, and the different architectural elements all were new knowledge."
* A traveler said: "We liked guide Jose very much. He gave an excellent historical background of New Mexico and the food starting from the ancient times. We stopped at two excellent restaurants. Wine and food were great. We later went to dinner at two restaurants Jose recommended. Strongly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Craig, was a wealth of knowledge! You can tell he really enjoys the history of the area and liked sharing. He interacted well with adults and kids!! The walk was 3hrs long but not strenuous."
* A traveler said: "We ended up not taking our originally scheduled ride because of weather cancellations (twice). Rainbow Ryders was very diligent about informing us about the cancellations in advance, and always gave us the option to get a refund or to rebook. Fortunately, we were able to rebook for our last morning in ABQ--so we ended up doing a sunrise ride, and we highly recommend it! After a briefing at the office, we took a van out to the field where we launched. Our pilot gave us very good explanations along the way, and pointed out spots to see. With perfect vertical control of the balloon he guided us to interesting areas (the Bosque, with excellent views of wetlands, downtown ABQ, and finally the field where we landed). We then took the van back to the office for the celebratory champagne toast (it was too cold to do this at the field). This was an excellent bucket-list adventure!"
* A traveler said: "Sherry was a Great tour guide! She was personable and informative. An absolutely delightful way to learn all about Santa Fe."
* A traveler said: "It was all wonderful but the connections she made between history and the present were fascinating! We learned so much on so many levels that we couldn’t have gotten anywhere else."
* A traveler said: "The views, the history, the passion of our guide! The bikes were easy to navigate. The tour was arranged in such a thoughtful and all encompassing way. The highlight of our visit to Santa Fe!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was super informative and a must for Breaking Bad fans! It was awesome to see so many filming locations… and Luigi had a story about each stop!"
* A traveler said: "With David Hoptman's hand's on instruction I learned that that there was much more to it with flow and forms. A true teacher."
* A traveler said: "Bobby was a wonderful tour guide. We loved seeing all the art Murals. E-bikes were fun!! We learned a lot"
* A traveler said: "Meeting the local artists and having direct conversations with them. Lesley was fluent in local history and the local artists we met. She made us want to return to Taos to experience more of this colorful venue"
* A traveler said: "A great experience and a pleasure to chat with chef Carolina. We will definitely be back on our next visit to Santa Fe."
* A traveler said: "Josh couldn’t have been a better guide - best compact history of New Mexico and Albuquerque I’ve ever heard! The ride highlighted the balance of urban, rural, and protected land that makes ABQ so special! We had a large group of varying cycling experience but all were able to enjoy the ride itself. Thanks for a memorable start to our week!"
* A traveler said: "This is a memorable tour, and will be a highlight of your trip! Elaine doesn't just show you interesting art - she gives you historical context to help you understand the pieces she shows you, and by the end of the tour she even gives you some tools and opportunities to be able to analyze and discuss art yourself! After her tour you will feel confident exploring other Canyon Road galleries. Don't miss it!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Louisiana