Top Moab Outdoor Activities
88 results | All Moab Tours
* A traveler said: "Awesome adventure for us both. Exceeded our expectations all around. Kyle was a great guide who looked out for our fun and happiness."
* A traveler said: "What am I creditable tour , Rick went out of his way to give us a memorable experience ! We did and saw so much in a short period of time !"
* A traveler said: "We were taken to parts of the park we couldn't have seen on our own. We enjoyed our driver and guide. The experience was with the time and money"
* A traveler said: "Gerrit was an excellent driver and host. Really enjoyed the tour. Glad I did not sign up for a regular Jeep tour."
* A traveler said: "The rapids are very mild at the end of the season so it’s much more fun to get in the water to ride the rapids. Our guide was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent day with excellent guides. Everything was wonderful. Highly recommended to anyone. Awesome views"
* A traveler said: "Mark was a wonderful guide with lots of stories and history of the park to share. He also had a great sense of humor which added to the stories. We would definitely hire Mark to guide us through a national park if the opportunity presented itself."
* A traveler said: "It was all memorable. Fantastic drive, especially if your car has bluetooth capability to play the audio."
* A traveler said: "Out of this world fun. Not what I was expecting from the description it was so much better. Mike was not only so entertaining, but his skills over the terrain is legendary, I have never been so excited and nervous but felt safe at the same time. If the ride does not get you the views will for sure, can't beat the sunset tour."
* A traveler said: "Trip was awesome and Brendan was a total pro! He put us at ease and showed us a great time! Also, the Jeep is super nice and comfortable. We were glad we booked this particular trip! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It’s incredibly views and the ride is extremely good also our guide did a great job Mother Nature is great Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Camden was our guide. He was awesome. Guides were all nice. I just booked the wrong raft ride. Should have done a more advanced white water ride."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Dave was fantastic. He was so knowledgeable about the history of the park, the different layers of rock and also the many movies that had been filmed at the park. A great day."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the beautiful views, and our tour guide Austin was knowledgeable and laid back. We definitely recommend the half day out on the river while you are here."
* A traveler said: "Worth every penny! Swain was an awesome guide. Our rig was in great shape. The Fins and Things 4×4 Trail was so much fun. We WILL be back next year!"
* A traveler said: "The App was on point. I love the narration of the histories and scientific facts provided. It was very helpful and made us feel that we have our own private guide during the whole tour."
* A traveler said: "Best way to explore in town. Adam was knowledgeable about everything from the technical parts to the equipment to all the history of the area. We had a blast and can't wait to come back and do more."
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved the trip. The hike was almost as much fun as the rappelling. Nate was a great guide and very knowledgeable about the terrain. Made the first rappelling adventure for my girlfriend go very smoothly."
* A traveler said: "Lovely float on Colorado River with a knowledgeable guide. The full day trip included lunch which was fantastic Cesar salad wrap."
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic experience! Mike was a wonderful guide and even gave us who were afraid of heights confidence to do some awesome rappelling! We also learned some cool facts along the way! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing experience! The team of guides we had were authentic and genuine (shout out to Katie, Greg, Lake, and Ethan); you can tell they truly enjoyed their job and their life. It was truly full service from pick up, drive to and from, rafting and LUNCH! I thought lunch would just be "here are some snacks," but it really was an actual lunch. The rapids were exciting and provided an adrenaline rush. The guides gave us safety tips and were clearly competent and confident if something were to happen. I was curious to see where the overall 'half' start came from and after reading other reviews, I could see why ppl might be bummed about their experience. That being said, I would recommend/suggest that you 'claim' a paddle boat if that is what you want. An option might be for Navtec to offer an optional upgrade to guarantee a spot in the paddle boats. Other reviewers mentioned no A/C (*eye roll), long drive (*eye roll*), and small rapids. Navtec can't control the rhythm of the rapids or the water levels, so I don't think they should be faulted for that. Overall, I would highly recommend, absolutely worth the price point, and I'm ready to do it again."
* A traveler said: "Aaron did a great job showing us all the ‘secret’ Petroglyph spots at Moab! He was also very conscientious about what his customers were looking for."
* A traveler said: "This tour was absolutely amazing and we were able to get a genuine glimpse into the beauty of Moab and Canyonlands. Our tour guide, DeVon, was very passionate about the culture and history of the area and the people that once inhabited it. Never once did we feel unsafe as we passed steep cliffs, although the roads got bumpy at times. Overall a great experience and we’ll definitely be checking out Adrift Adventure’s other tours."