Top Moab Classes & Workshops
10 results | All Moab Tours
* A traveler said: "What am I creditable tour , Rick went out of his way to give us a memorable experience ! We did and saw so much in a short period of time !"
* A traveler said: "It was all memorable. Fantastic drive, especially if your car has bluetooth capability to play the audio."
* A traveler said: "We were taken to parts of the park we couldn't have seen on our own. We enjoyed our driver and guide. The experience was with the time and money"
* A traveler said: "Mark was a wonderful guide with lots of stories and history of the park to share. He also had a great sense of humor which added to the stories. We would definitely hire Mark to guide us through a national park if the opportunity presented itself."
* A traveler said: "Excellent day with excellent guides. Everything was wonderful. Highly recommended to anyone. Awesome views"
* A traveler said: "Awesome adventure for us both. Exceeded our expectations all around. Kyle was a great guide who looked out for our fun and happiness."
* A traveler said: "The rapids are very mild at the end of the season so it’s much more fun to get in the water to ride the rapids. Our guide was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "We had a number of memorable moments on the tour. First, Paulina overall was fantastic. She was extremely knowledgeable and pleasant, and took some nice photos of our family along the way. The sites to which we took us were also great - the Canyonlands view was amazing, and the sunset was gorgeous. Paulina also gave us great insight for our time in Arches the next day."
* A traveler said: "Trip was awesome and Brendan was a total pro! He put us at ease and showed us a great time! Also, the Jeep is super nice and comfortable. We were glad we booked this particular trip! Highly recommend!"