Top Moab Art & Culture
15 results | All Moab Tours
* A traveler said: "Lovely float on Colorado River with a knowledgeable guide. The full day trip included lunch which was fantastic Cesar salad wrap."
* A traveler said: "Excellent day with excellent guides. Everything was wonderful. Highly recommended to anyone. Awesome views"
* A traveler said: "Gerrit was an excellent driver and host. Really enjoyed the tour. Glad I did not sign up for a regular Jeep tour."
* A traveler said: "The rapids are very mild at the end of the season so it’s much more fun to get in the water to ride the rapids. Our guide was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "Trip was awesome and Brendan was a total pro! He put us at ease and showed us a great time! Also, the Jeep is super nice and comfortable. We were glad we booked this particular trip! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful day on the Colorado. Our guide Liza was amazing, she was upbeat and friendly. We would definitely do this trip again."
* A traveler said: "Mark was a wonderful guide with lots of stories and history of the park to share. He also had a great sense of humor which added to the stories. We would definitely hire Mark to guide us through a national park if the opportunity presented itself."
* A traveler said: "It’s incredibly views and the ride is extremely good also our guide did a great job Mother Nature is great Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous trip on Sept 4th. Jesse was very knowledgeable and fun. Driving the ATV was a lot of fun with some beautiful scenery a long the way."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the photography tour with Colin. He identified great photo shoot locations and had great tips on photo composition and angles that were an awesome lesson for a beginner like me. I look forward to returning to the area and taking the tour again. I highly recommend this tour with Colin."
* A traveler said: "Lots of great local tips on trails. Excellent view of interesting petroglyphs. Safe and great for families. Thanks, Woody!!"
* A traveler said: "I am a beginner when it comes to using anything more than a point and shoot camera. I enjoy photographing landscapes, and wanted to learn more. Colin provided some great pointers and helped me learn how to use my camera better and compose great shots of some incredible natural scenery. I would recommend coming prepared with an understanding of how to make certain basic camera adjustments to aperture, shutter speed, and ISO, at a minimum. There were also more seasoned photographers in the group and it seemed like they were getting a lot out of the experience as well in terms of Colin’s location scouting - I'd say it’s good for all levels. Generally speaking, if you have limited time, it’s also a good way to see some highlights of three parks within a single day (though due to time constraints, none involving extensive hiking, so I went back and did some of those on my own - e.g., Delicate Arch). It is a long day but well worth it - you certainly get your money’s worth. Highly recommend the night session as well. The stars were incredibly visible after dark with very little light pollution."