Top Maui Unique Experiences
32 results | All Maui Tours
* A traveler said: "Theo and Nick were the best instructors! Very attentive and wanted you to do well. Great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fantastic tour. From the guides, to the equipment, and of course the sunrise views… everything was perfect. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful way to see the 5 islands around Maui. See the majestic cliffs, blues and greens clear waters, the blow hole and many more sights. Small business owner. Personal service at its best!"
* A traveler said: "An important element was to view sea animals in there natural habitat. Being under the ocean proposes more questions concerning the creatures themselves. Questions like light, pressure, depth, and the species ability to feed. The experience is recommended. The hospitality and safety were outstanding."
* A traveler said: "Loved the entire tour and our pilot was super knowledgeable and friendly. This was a gift for my sons birthday and he got to fly the plane! Outstanding excursion!!"
* A traveler said: "The guide on the van ride up (Michael S) was fantastic. He made sure there was no way to get lost on the way down, pointed out lots of interesting sites and provided some humor. The ride itself was beautiful and would manageable for even a beginner rider."
* A traveler said: "What an experience. My wife and I booked this tour even though she had no repealing experience. The guides were great. There is nothing like saying you've repealed down a waterfall in the rainforest."
* A traveler said: "This was my first time ever in a helicopter. Absolutely fantastic experience with breathtaking views! Our pilot was great. Very informative, funny and made sure our experience was comfortable and pleasant. Loved every second!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Eric rocks he was very knowledgeable and safe. Best sunset ever flying over and around Maui with my wife"
* A traveler said: "Started the adventure well before sunrise and enjoyed a sunrise view from top of a mountain. Never thought I could be cold in Hawaii by well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Straight forward lesson. Our guide Funchie was amazing, great personality and worked with everyone well to get them up on our boards. Very fun experience. Perfect for first timers!"
* A traveler said: "My kids were there to surf for the first time. Trainer Kain Daly is excellent . He helped kids patiently."
* A traveler said: "Very nice people, so frendly and professional. Love the training, definitely I will book surfing with them next time."
* A traveler said: "Kain was the best!! He was super nice, helpful, and patient! We did a beginning surfing lesson :) My sister even got her own wave without help a few times! Really cool Would 100% do this again"
* A traveler said: "The team at Maui Helicopter Tours was top notch. From scheduling to safety to the pilot. The pilot was impressive with his knowledge of the Maui origins to the explanation of the views he flew us over."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing!! Since the Heliport address could not be found in a GPS, I got lost...so I called in and the staff actually stayed on line with me until I finnalu got there!!! Were so friendly, organized, and tje pilot was superb in explaining while you enjoyed the scenery... Got to see Maui!"
* A traveler said: "OMG this trip was awesome and we really enjoyed Captin Kirk. And the scenery was so beautiful. We had the time of our lives. Thank you so very much Maui Air."
* A traveler said: "The sunrise tour and guided bike ride is a must-do for anyone who is visiting Maui. It is really early to get up to meet to drive up Haleakala but you will be richly rewarded. You need to decide on which ride you are wanting to do. I chose the guided tour because my wife was going to do the ride with me. This option afforded a person in front and a van blocking/assisting in the back. My wife chose not to ride because of wrecking before we left on the trip. I ride bikes all the time and it was very frustrating for me to stay in group with some riders that fought getting up to speed. Our guide, "Pistol Pete" was awesome and did a great job encouraging the slower riders to get up to speed. He made the ride to the summit and the ride down on bikes a great experience! My recommendation is that if you are an experienced rider you should choose the self-guided tour. Either way this is a great a trip and a once in a lifetime experience you HAVE TO do when you visit Maui. Also, the only other way to see the sunrise is to reserve a spot early with Parks Department and hope you get your day you want."
* A traveler said: "Instructors did an awesome job making first time snorkelers comfortable. They are friendly and very helpful. The sea life was abundant awesome. Would definitely do this tour again!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time during our private surf lesson with Jordan. He was great at teaching us the ropes and encouraging us along the way. So much fun!"
* A traveler said: "Sola was a great instructor. Helpful, fun, laid back, and gave excellent lunch recommendation. The surfing was a blast too."
* A traveler said: "The views are amazing. Eric is a very friendly and knowledgeable guide. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience with our photographer, Rojeena. She recommended a beautiful place for our session. She made it comfortable and fun for us. We would recommend to friends and family."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Maui Ocean Center
- Oheo Gulch
- Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)
- Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside Park
- Maui Tropical Plantation
- Royal Lahaina Luau
- Little Beach
- Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery
- Pipiwai Trail
- Lanai Island
- Hanakao'o Beach Park
- Haleakala National Park
- Surfing Goat Dairy
- Banyan Tree Park
- Waihee Ridge Trail