Top Maui Tickets & Passes
15 results | All Maui Tours
* A traveler said: "The tank with the Jelly fish was incredible and the 3-D movie on the humpback whale was awesome. All the exhibits were beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Excellent captain!! Fabulous staff!!! Live music!! Good food and clean!! Thank you for a wonderful evening👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻"
* A traveler said: "Good was great. Amazing experience, I would definitely recommend 🤙🏼 My wife and I had a lot of fun. Get ready to experience the awesome Polynesian culture and amazing view of the beach!"
* A traveler said: "Kaipo was a fun and laid back guide, made you feel like a local and knew the spots to skip on the road. Got to hear some good stories and stop at some great spots as well as swim in a waterfall."
* A traveler said: "The views were espectacular! Justin was amazing in sharing all his knowledge about the Maui culture and history!"
* A traveler said: "Crew was awesome and snorkeling trip was a blast. Would highly recommend to couples or families as well."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time and very educational! Went out on the last trip of the season and was not disappointed! We were able to see a lot of activity and it was well narrated!"
* A traveler said: "We loved this snorkeling trip! Breakfast and lunch were provided. Molokini Crater was a little choppy with the trade winds coming in but the crew were very good at communicating making us feel safe. Beautiful fish and scenery. Then at Turtle Town we got to see a few turtles and that was amazing!! Would definitely recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful views. Black Sand Beach was awesome. Tom was a knowledgeable tour guide and always offered help and answered any questions we had. The lunch was t bad for a picnic lunch. Could have put more meat on the sandwich."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! That staff was friendly and was pleasant to be around. The food was fresh and was able to have plenty to eat and drink. Would definitely go on Lani Kai II again!"
* A traveler said: "on-time and very pleasant driver. The trip to the hotel took very little time and the views along the way were great"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful show, amazing food! Location was great with a great view. Service was amazing very helpful"
* A traveler said: "It was great night. Our waiter Lip was super. It may have been Phillip. The sunset you reserved for us was spectacular."
* A traveler said: "The food was great and the show was better. great evening! Just don't lend your lighter to the guys onstage...lol!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent underwater excursion. Fun crew. Luau had good food and strong drinks. Remember to bring parking money both locations."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Oheo Gulch
- Banyan Tree Park
- Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside Park
- Wailea Beach
- Royal Lahaina Luau
- Kalaupapa National Historical Park
- Pipiwai Trail
- Bailey House Museum
- Waiʻanapanapa State Park
- Kaʻanapali Beach
- Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)
- Maui Ocean Center
- Honolua Bay
- Little Beach
- Lanai Island
- Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm
- Surfing Goat Dairy