Top Maui Cruises & Sailing
89 results | All Maui Tours
* A traveler said: "First the price was right for a family of seven. These guys really have together,... great cruise and deliver good strong drinks. Just ask for a simple drink and don't get fancy...loved it"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time and very educational! Went out on the last trip of the season and was not disappointed! We were able to see a lot of activity and it was well narrated!"
* A traveler said: "Best snorkel cruise ever! The boat crew is amazing, and the food delicious! Can’t recommend them enough!"
* A traveler said: "It was great night. Our waiter Lip was super. It may have been Phillip. The sunset you reserved for us was spectacular."
* A traveler said: "Most beautiful cruise with double rainbows, great music and fun people. Could not ask for more! The food was good. And the drinks were great!"
* A traveler said: "Both the captain and mate were very friendly and welcoming. It is a nice cruise without having to be packed in with lots of people. Plenty to drink while on board and they ensure your beverages stay full."
* A traveler said: "Loved the sunset cruise, great experience. The staff was very attentive. I enjoyed the experience. Bring a jacket and don’t wear a hat! We went with family."
* A traveler said: "The boat crew was excellent when on the boat and off. We didn’t see turtles or many fish but we did see dolphins on our way back which was great."
* A traveler said: "Awesome trip!!!! Kimo and his wife are just an amazing couple. They are hard workers, great dancers, full of energy, very social and fun fun fun. I highly recommend this trip. Also, the Mai Tais are delicious and the food is yummy. I especially liked the ribs and the key lime pie!!"
* A traveler said: "An important element was to view sea animals in there natural habitat. Being under the ocean proposes more questions concerning the creatures themselves. Questions like light, pressure, depth, and the species ability to feed. The experience is recommended. The hospitality and safety were outstanding."
* A traveler said: "Captain Mike and First Mate Steve were the best. They made sure everyone was having a great time and our glasses were never empty"
* A traveler said: "First time snorkeling. I didn’t know what to expect. I just followed the crowd and had a blast. The crew was great. I would love to go again."
* A traveler said: "We had such an amazing experience seeing all the sea life under water. Definitely would do this again."
* A traveler said: "We had an incredible time! Highly recommend this snorkeling adventure. Don’t hesitate if you are on the fence about this one."
* A traveler said: "This trip was excellent. The crew of the POM was professional and friendly. They went out of their way to make sure everyone had a great time. I don't know how it could have been better. The conditions at Molokini Crater and Turtle Town were perfect for snorkeling. The food was good. The crew was great. All in all, it was a great time."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! That staff was friendly and was pleasant to be around. The food was fresh and was able to have plenty to eat and drink. Would definitely go on Lani Kai II again!"
* A traveler said: "This is a must do in Maui. My family did 2 snorkel excursions while in Maui and this was the best. We liked the small group. We were able to see turtles and explore much more than the bigger excursions. Curtis and Tiff were the guides and they were amazing."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guides were awesome and very knowledgeable about sea creatures. We got a pretty nice view of some whales and even rode along side hundreds of dolphins. This was truly unforgettable. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Awesome trip! First time snorkeling and already can’t wait to go back! What an amazing experience! We saw dolphins and turtles. Beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome trip. Captain and first had were top notch. Got to see a pod of 200+ dolphins. Will absolutely do this trip again!"
* A traveler said: "Third year going on the whale watching / snorkeling trip and we will be back again for sure. Very knowledgeable captain and great crew work tirelessly to make it a great experience for all."
* A traveler said: "If you’re looking for a snorkeling cruise this is the one you want! The Mermen are the best! The boat is very comfortable. The snorkeling spots they stop at have all different kinds things to see. They serve wonderful snacks onboard between stops and they are as friendly and helpful as can be. We will definitely use this group the next time we go out snorkeling!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Cody was awesome. Totally chill, great vibes, water was so clear and we saw so many turtles. Definitely one of the best tours we have been on."
* A traveler said: "Not only were the guides amazing, they were knowledgeable, responsible and we saw lots of whales and turtles!! I will never use another company for whale watching!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Maui Ocean Center
- Banyan Tree Park
- ʻIao Valley State Monument
- Bailey House Museum
- Ulupalakua Ranch
- Hanakao'o Beach Park
- Waiʻanapanapa State Park
- Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside Park
- Oheo Gulch
- Pipiwai Trail
- Maui Tropical Plantation
- Honolua Bay
- Royal Lahaina Luau
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park
- La Perouse Bay