Top Maui Extreme Sports
37 results | All Maui Tours
* A traveler said: "I wanted to go because I love pineapples. This trip was so much more. Our tour guide, George, was very knowledgeable on the history of pineapples and the farm. I enjoyed looking at the pineapples and there stages. The best part was sampling them."
* A traveler said: "The staff really made you feel welcome and very friendly and enthusiastic… they easily could converse with children and adults alike"
* A traveler said: "My 1st ATV experience, wasn’t sure what to expect as I’m not a thrill seeker, but I had a BLAST! My husband who is a thrill seeker enjoyed it just as much! The tour guides made me feel secure & safe! They are very knowledgeable & friendly. Very professional business. The tour was so much fun, We will do this again whenever we come back!"
* A traveler said: "So we had Alexa and DJ and they made sure I was safe all the time, it was my Husbands first time and he has a wonderful time."
* A traveler said: "An important element was to view sea animals in there natural habitat. Being under the ocean proposes more questions concerning the creatures themselves. Questions like light, pressure, depth, and the species ability to feed. The experience is recommended. The hospitality and safety were outstanding."
* A traveler said: "Oscar was amazing! Such a kind, thoughtful tour guide. The whole experience was so fun and such a one of a kind experience."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time ever, everyone was nice and made sure that I was safe all the time, I am happy that I went."
* A traveler said: "Brandon and Andy were the best guides ever!!! They make my husband and I feel save and they made our trip more fun we give to them 5 stars!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the entire tour and our pilot was super knowledgeable and friendly. This was a gift for my sons birthday and he got to fly the plane! Outstanding excursion!!"
* A traveler said: "Alec was an excellent guide and took us to some great hidden gems. Always felt safe with him driving!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Eric rocks he was very knowledgeable and safe. Best sunset ever flying over and around Maui with my wife"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Bill was an excellent guide. Very knowledgeable, entertaining and great driver. He is the “celestial navigator” of the Road to Hana :). Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "A great experience overall! Our pilot was knowledgeable and we got to try fresh fruits on the land we landed in! Same as the other tour I did with viator, be prepared to be with some other folks that aren't great at wearing their masks (even now during delta times)."
* A traveler said: "The location and the views from the stations. Our guide was very helpful and patient with us. She repeated instructions before each line."
* A traveler said: "Excellent pilot and tour. Could have had a little more shoreline time. Pilot was knowledgeable and fun."
* A traveler said: "Super easy to use and fun . Way better then paddle boarding or kayaking . Great time . Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had the best tour guide. Alex was such a funny, and very knowledgeable about the tour. It was a long tour but it didn't feel like a 10 hour tour at all. I learned so much of the history of the island Maui. What a beautiful tour, well worth it. I love Maui!! Thank you Alex!! We'll definitely be back. Mahalo 🤙"
* A traveler said: "Jake was a great tour guide. Good local facts and very personable. He was professional And knowledgeable. Felt safe."
* A traveler said: "Forrest had a good knowledge of the land and handled the trailer well up the mountainside. Great times"
* A traveler said: "Excellent - easy ride, bikes were fine, tour leaders fun and attentive to needs of the riders (who was nervous, who needed extra care, etc)"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Damien was very knowledgeable and accommodating to customizing our tour. A very relaxing and comfortable day!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Haleakala National Park
- Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)
- Pipiwai Trail
- Honolua Bay
- Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm
- Waihee Ridge Trail
- Lahaina Jodo Mission
- ʻIao Valley State Monument
- Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside Park
- Banyan Tree Park
- Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery
- Kalaupapa National Historical Park
- Little Beach
- Royal Lahaina Luau
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park
- Wailea Beach