Top Kauai Day Trips
19 results | All Kauai Tours
* A traveler said: "It was great to learn about the islands some of the language, history and find some cool local spots Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Elaina we awesome! The very best tour so far! Elaina took us everywhere and we very knowledgeable. This tour is five star and worth every penny"
* A traveler said: "This trip was great!!! Coco was the BEST guide. Great scenery, exciting stops, informative, and fun!!! This is a great tour of the island but Coco makes it awesome. Truly worth every penny and more! Thank you Coco….Amy, Cherri (Theresa), and Michael!"
* A traveler said: "Came here for my moms 80 th birthday. She was a real trooper and did the hike. Some places were difficult for her but I guide was awesome and helped her so she could enjoy the full tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Our guide Simon was wonderful! Lots of good history and information and beautiful views"
* A traveler said: "Looking for sea turtles, learning about the ancient Hawaiians and Coco Maria's fun personality...are just some of the memorable experiences in this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Truly a memorable day. Danio was the best tour guide we have every had. He was full of island facts and stories. He kept us entertained and moving so we could make all our stops. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time, our day with John was excellent and will be remembered for years to come. We enjoyed so many sites and took some great pictures. We ate delicious smoked chicken and enjoyed fresh brewed local coffee you can only get on Kauai. We even witnessed a marriage proposal during the tour. The island is beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Steve, made our tour fun and interesting. He told us so much history and details of the areas we visited. Breathtaking views. He made sure we all got to see the places we wanted to see, and we had ages ranging from 7 to 77. It was a highlight of our trip."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day exploring all aspects of the Canyon unclose and personal. Noah is the best tour guide on the island. He even entertained us with ukulele tunes and many historical stories. a must do for Kauai!"
* A traveler said: "This is our first time in this beautiful amazing island of Kauai! Our road trip to Waimea Canyon and Na’Pali Coast Driving Tour with Shaka App is truly a wonderful experience. It is highly recommended. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, excellent very informative guide. He was great with kids and grandparents. We will use Bobby again for future tours."
* A traveler said: "Was so much fun with this tour. Such a nice, knowledgable and kids friendly gentleman! Thank you, Noah!"
* A traveler said: "Pearl Harbor trip was a great experience, was a very moving experience. We took our 8 year old grandsons. They also had a great time."
* A traveler said: "We trekked through the Jungle well off the "beaten path" and swam in some incredible waterfalls! We also got to learn about the history of the island and the uses of the various flora from our amazing guide!"
* A traveler said: "The experience was well worth the price, and Orlando was an awesome host/driver. He made the day exceed our expectations."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guides (Web and Dan) who were professional yet very fun and dynamic. The primary tour guide was insanely knowledgeable and has been at this for a long time. As described in the details this is an active paddle. Conditions change quickly but you're rewarded with great views, an awesome private beach lunch spot and what feels like an ocean to yourself. In the winter the conditions are a bit different and they launch at Poipo and end at Port Allen. I would trust them any time of year and anywhere they told us to go."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Spouting Horn
- Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park
- Menehune Fish Pond
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge
- Koke'e State Park
- Opaekaa Falls
- Anini Beach
- Polihale State Park
- Mt. Waialeale
- Kauai Coffee Company
- Huleia National Wildlife Refuge
- Kauai Museum
- Kalalau Lookout
- Makua Beach (Tunnels Beach)
- Kokee Natural History Museum
- Wailua Falls
- Kilohana Plantation
- Kauai Cruise Port
- Fern Grotto