Things to Do on Kauai This Spring
Springtime on Kauai brings a break from the heavy rains of winter plus gorgeous green foliage ripe for exploring. Visiting before the summer crowds arrive also gives you a chance to score off-season deals on hotels and airfare. From the rusty red valleys of Waimea Canyon to the emerald spires of the Na Pali Coast, here are your best bets for a springtime trip to Kauai.
- Let the wind carry you along the jagged Na Pali Coast on a catamaran cruise.
- Kayak to hidden waterfalls or along the legendary Wailua River.
- Get a bird’s-eye view of the wettest spot on Earth on a sightseeing flight.
- Snap photos of the red ravines and otherworldly landscape of Waimea Canyon.
- Explore historic Kipu Ranch by land, water, and air.
- Recognize shots from The Descendants and other hit films on a Kauai movie tour.
- Swim up close to green sea turtles and exotic fish on a Na Pali snorkeling cruise.
- Visit the Princeville Botanical Gardens to stroll among native Hawaiian plants and flowers.
- Feast on island specialties and watch dancers at a traditional luau.
- See the landscape transform on a Na Pali sunset dinner cruise.