Top Juneau Extreme Sports
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Juneau Tours
Sort by: Featured
Sail through the rain-forest canopy on this Douglas Island zipline adventure from Juneau. Ascend through the Tongass National Forest as you head for Eaglecrest Lodge. Glide through the treetops along five zipline routes, stopping at specially designed platforms to take in the views and snap some photos. Traverse a rushing stream via a suspension bridge and finish the adventure by trying your hand at axe throwing.
This experience takes you to the only underground mine tour in the state of Alaska. Underground Juneau Gold is a unique tour of what was once the worlds largest gold producing mill. Hear the story of the great mine that was once the heartbeat of Juneau.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Extreme in Juneau are taking additional safety precautions?
These Juneau experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Extreme in Juneau are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Juneau may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Glacier Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Chichagof Island Tours & Tickets
- Alaska State Capitol Building Tours & Tickets
- Alaskan Brewing Company Tours & Tickets
- Juneau-Douglas City Museum Tours & Tickets
- Mt. Roberts Tramway Tours & Tickets
- Waterfront Promenade and Franklin Street Tours & Tickets
- Eagle Beach Tours & Tickets
- Alaska State Museum Tours & Tickets