Top Hawaii Air Tours
36 results | All Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "Spectacular tour, mandatory when you are in Kauai, you fly over the whole island seeing the main attractions from another perspective, the pilot / guide will give all the instructions of the places adding a lot of value, besides seeing beautiful landscapes during the trip"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience! I highly recommend it. Bring something warm, it’s chilly up there. Great way to see the entire island, and take cool pics and videos."
* A traveler said: "Captain Kirk was an awesome narrator and pilot! This was my first helicopter tour and it was wonderful- the highlight of my Maui adventures. Clear day low winds and a spectacular view of Molokai. This is a must do tour."
* A traveler said: "this tour is highly recommended . You can see the beauty of the island .the pilot also narrates some Hawaii history while flying that makes it more interesting."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip with absolutely stunning views of Kauai—unavailable by any other means. Highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Friendly (Josh) pilot who was really good about pointing out a variety of sights and was interested in the customers experience and excited about what we were seeing"
* A traveler said: "As a first timer, I was completely nervous & opted for my door on but after meeting my pilot, I felt completely safe & regret not having my door off experience. Plus the CEO was our pilot, (girl power) but I enjoyed how humble, knowledgeable and welcoming she was. Thanks Nicole :) Highly recommending Rainbow helicopter tour to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Looking at the crater from the top was ana amazing experience. The pilot (Wesley) was nice, kind, and informative."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful way to see the 5 islands around Maui. See the majestic cliffs, blues and greens clear waters, the blow hole and many more sights. Small business owner. Personal service at its best!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the entire tour and our pilot was super knowledgeable and friendly. This was a gift for my sons birthday and he got to fly the plane! Outstanding excursion!!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour. Great information. Tommy was fabulous!! Loved Pearl Harbor. It was very educational. I would recommend to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Eric rocks he was very knowledgeable and safe. Best sunset ever flying over and around Maui with my wife"
* A traveler said: "It was great to learn about the islands some of the language, history and find some cool local spots Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was Jeff & he was outstanding! The tour was amazing & the knowledge he shared: unreal!"
* A traveler said: "We were picked up, taken to and from the airport, purchased airport tickets, then had a pleasant day at Maui even though the weather was not good. This was the first time we had an excursion flying from one location to another and it worked out perfectly."
* A traveler said: "What a great way to see the island! The staff was all very friendly and knowledgable. We loved the valleys and seeing the volcano caldera the most! Such a beautiful island with so many different landscapes to see. This tour really captured all of them!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic. See the entire island by air. The staff is very knowledgeable. See the canyons, cliffs, waterfalls and populated areas."
* A traveler said: "The views are amazing. Eric is a very friendly and knowledgeable guide. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "2 thumbs up to Captain Daryl and the team at Big Island Air. Grateful that they still honored the tour even though there was only 1 other passenger besides me and my mom. Even if it were a full group, every seat gets their own window - no middle seat problem as you would have in a helicopter. And when we reached the main attraction where the lava meets the ocean, Captain Daryl circled in close and tight making sure we got to see the show."
* A traveler said: "We saw a tremendous amount and our tour guide was very nice but seeing the red glow of the lava was amazing and the lava tube and the Moana Loa nut farm was ok."
* A traveler said: "Pearl Harbor trip was a great experience, was a very moving experience. We took our 8 year old grandsons. They also had a great time."
* A traveler said: "incredible i actually wanted to stay on the island of Kaui, and not return to Oahu. Started off with a movie tour watching the scenes and then arriving at the destinations shown. Lunch was divine in one of the local places. The helicopter tour was incredible i wouldn't know how to describe it or even interpret what we seen along the Napali coast."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Air Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Nature and Wildlife
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bus Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Inter-Island Flights
- Luxury Car Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Iolani Palace
- Molokai Island
- Maui Tropical Plantation
- Onomea Bay
- Duke Kahanamoku Beach
- Spouting Horn
- Kona (Kailua Bay) Cruise Port
- Polihale State Park
- Ulupalakua Ranch
- Rainbow Falls
- Ali'iolani Hale
- Wailua River
- Kolekole Falls
- Naha Stone
- Coconut Island (Moku o Loe)
- Hiilawe Falls
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- Kula Kai Caverns
- Things to do in Maui
- Things to do in Oahu
- Things to do in Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to do in Kauai
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Napier
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Tahiti
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Arizona