Top British Columbia Sporting Events
55 results | All British Columbia Tours
* A traveler said: "FANTASTIC! Our guide Amy was friendly and so encouraging!! Started the tour not sure if I'd get the hang of it..finished feeling like a pro and ready for the next adventure!! SNOWMOBILING here I come😊"
* A traveler said: "Although we went on a cloudy day and the views were hidden behind a grey sky, it was an unreal experience. As fun as I thought it would be! Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "I had done the call of wild tour and out tour guide was Nikki. She was super nice and helpful. All my friends had enjoyed our tour and I would definitely recommend this company to other."
* A traveler said: "It s full of excitement . The experience itself us something to treasure . Our guide was so helpful, informative and reassuring. From registering, orientation practice and actual riding was smooth. I will definitely recommend this activity and the company"
* A traveler said: "Great crew, very knowledgeable and friendly., loved the different places you can sit and see. Great trip."
* A traveler said: "Nate is an excellent tour guide/driver/photographer. He was explaining to us about the place while he was driving. He’s adventurous too like us. We did bear hunting and hill climbing even if it’s not part of our tour. It was fun afternoon at whistler. We will definitely go back and do the tour again."
* A traveler said: "Saw orcas and humpback whales. The tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable. It was a beautiful calm day"
* A traveler said: "Loved it ! We surprised our friends as an anniversary gift. What a great way to check off a bucket list wish together There was a lot of smoke but still great views"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide we had, Brent, was so amazing! Knowledgeable and friendly and went out of his way to make sure everyone had a good time. 10/10 would recommend. A long day but we’ll worth the money and the gondola is an amazing experience. You won’t be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "Best thing we did on our trip was booking this trip! Paul the guide was beyond amazing! We loved the lunch that came with the tour and the hiking was beautiful and the biking was sooo good too! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "I always wanted to get a proper lesson in mountain biking and got exactly that. It was absolutely stunning riding down one of the most popular trails in the community and could not have been more grateful for the experience and memory! My guide asked me questions and checked with me during the entire session to ensure I was safe and that I was completely comfortable throughout the course. HIGHLY recommended and would hire/continue lessons with them when I return to Squamish/Whistler in the future!!"
* A traveler said: "Great Forrest hike off the beaten path but totally doable with children. Also scenic walk on coast side to view seals."
* A traveler said: "This was a beyond expectation tour. Our tour guide Mike was young, energetic and fun. Had a wonderful and great value. Definitely recommend to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Darwin shared so many stories and hidden gems of Victoria. We will now go back and explore in detail. I did not know Victoria as a "haunted" city."
* A traveler said: "The good people at the ropes adventure hadn't heard from viator about our payment, they let us go anyway deciding to deal with them later. I think it will be easier to deal directly with attractions personally next time."
* A traveler said: "This was the most wonderful way to see the city. This tour is private and geared to what we were interested in. Darwin was a wonderful host/guide and will use him again if and when we come to town.|Worth every penny.|Thank you Darwin. Kim and Paul - Ontario"
* A traveler said: "I had a fabulous time with this mystery adventure! A friend and I solved the murder in about 2 hours- one tip- sit down and read through the police report, your questionnaire sheet and all the clues. It will save you time. However, you will have to walk quickly. Use all the clues."
* A traveler said: "Despite a cold & overcast day, the owner of Surfside Adventure Tours took us for a delightful drive north to see lesser & more interesting places the big tour operators miss (lookouts etc). We had time to walk in forests & see rushing waterfalls plus coastal inlets all with a few comfort breaks & no rushing lunch. The operator had hand sanitiser on board so forget the C-virus & come to Vancouver Island!"
* A traveler said: "This tour absolutely exceeded our expectations. The guided boat tour was spectacular; we went right up the fiord and got to see bald Eagles and get up close to lots of seals, as well as check out the little coastal townships. Food and service at doc morgans was great. There was ample food, but we were able to have a break between courses which helped. The plane ride back was exciting and getting to see Vancouver from above was a bonus. The weather probably played a big part, but this really was one of the best days of our holiday.. so much more than just an island visit, fun for the whole family and worth every penny."
Frequently Asked Questions
- False Creek
- Whistler Olympic Park
- Victoria Butterfly Gardens
- Museum of Anthropology at UBC
- Capilano River Hatchery
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Brackendale Eagles Provincial Park
- Downtown Vancouver
- Fort Street
- Emily Carr House
- Old Town Victoria
- BC Place Stadium
- Victoria Bug Zoo
- Sea to Sky Highway
- Royal British Columbia Museum
- Peak 2 Peak Gondola
- Vancouver Art Gallery
- Church & State Wines
- Abkhazi Garden
- English Bay
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona