Top Breckenridge Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
Active & Outdoor Classes
1 result | All Breckenridge Tours
Sort by: Featured
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Take a break from skiing and do something different in Breckenridge with an axe-throwing lesson that’s great for sharpening motor skills while taking out your aggression! After learning safety and basics, get throwing on a specially designed course with targets and challenges fit for Paul Bunyan. It’s an empowering and rowdy activity that’s great for parties and groups.
* A traveler said: "We had such a great night throwing axes . The instructor was really fun and helpful. We will be back"
* How are review snippets generated?
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Classes & Workshops in Breckenridge are taking additional safety precautions?
These Breckenridge experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Classes & Workshops in Breckenridge are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Breckenridge may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Denver
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Arizona