Top Breckenridge Art & Culture
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Breckenridge Tours
Discover Breckenridge’s darker side on this one-of-a-kind history and mystery walking tour. A storytelling guide leads you through downtown Breck, stopping along the way to point out the real-life locations of violent crimes, kidnappings, and other sordid deeds. It's a fun and spooky way to take a break from the slopes and and learn little-known town trivia.
Follow in the footsteps of Colorado's early fortune seekers on an interactive tour of the only real open mine in Breckenridge. Descend more than 1,000 feet (305 meters) underground to explore historic gold mining tunnels and even slide down an ore chute. Out in the light of day, try your hand at panning for gold in the river, and say hello to resident burros during the summer months.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Skip the typical walking tours for a ghostly exploration of Breckenridge and—unlike most travelers—see a stranger side to this historic mining town. During this interactive tour, explore haunted buildings you might otherwise have overlooked, hunt down spirit energies with the tools conveniently provided, and listen to your private guide tell spooky stories you wouldn’t otherwise hear.
Hook your smartphone up to your vehicle's stereo and listen to a tour guide while you drive! Follow the suggested route from the audio guide along Interstate 70, and discover one of the most scenic drives in Colorado. Start anywhere along the route between Denver and Vail or Breckenridge. The tour experience is the same in either direction. Learn about the area's mining history and the legend of Poker Alice. Discover the beauty of the Loveland Pass at your own pace. Hear about the Arapaho Basin, Loveland Pass, Eisenhower Tunnel & other sights. With no time constraints, enjoy the freedom to stop anywhere and take your time exploring. Tour guide commentary will play automatically as you drive, using an easy to navigate live GPS map. No data is used during the tour. This audio guide will keep your group entertained & engaged along the way. Each point of interest also has a fun multiple-choice trivia question about the sights.
We provide a unique experience to experience Colorado's rocky mountains at a less frequented part of the day. We operate on clear, mild nights and give guests a variety of beautiful and unique locations that otherwise may have been missed.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Art & Culture in Breckenridge?
The best Art & Culture in Breckenridge according to Viator travelers are:
What Art & Culture in Breckenridge are taking additional safety precautions?
These Breckenridge experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Denver
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Arizona
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets