Kaahumanu Place, Kailua-Kona, Hawaii, 96740
The pier is located on Kaahumanu Place at the bend where Alii Drive becomes Palani Road. It is next door to the King Kamehameha Marriott Hotel and across the street from the Fish Hopper Restaurant and ABC Store.
Deluxe Snorkel & Dolphin Watch Aboard a Luxury Catamaran from Kailua-Kona
$170.81 per adult
Very friendly, attentive and helpful staff. Clean boat and great food. Safe and fun water experience.
louise_k, May 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Kailua Pier?
What else should I know about attractions in Big Island of Hawaii?
As well as visiting the Kailua Pier, check out these trip ideas to make the most of your visit:
- Hilo Cruise Port
- Kona (Kailua Bay) Cruise Port
- Kona (Kailua-Kona)
- Hulihee Palace
- Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park
- Kahaluu Beach Park
- Mountain Thunder Coffee Plantation
- Keauhou Bay
- Kona Cloud Forest Sanctuary
- Honokohau Harbor
- Kekaha Kai State Park (Kona Coast State Park)
- Kona Coffee Living History Farm
- Captain Cook Monument
- Kealakekua Bay
- Hualalai Volcano
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer