* A traveler said: "Exceptional pilot, well maintained helo’s and amazing views. This was a once in a life time experience needed to cap of our trip."
* A traveler said: "Josh was an excellent guide, we had a great time. Definitely recommend if you want a fun tour just outside of Anchorage."
* A traveler said: "We have a hard time to see the surreal lights but we were successful , the clouds did not want to cooperate to much with . I will not change this experience for nothing ."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I enjoyed this tour. It was all worth the experience to be up close with the glacier. We were able to touch the chunk of ice taken by the crew and made ice cubes out of it for drinks. The crews were nice and helpfull to take pictures. I’ll take this tour again next time we come here for another visit."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Chris showed us best locations. The glacie r locations were awesome. Will definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Probably in the top 5 coolest things we have EVER done! If you only do 1 "expensive" thing while in Alaska, this should be it."
* A traveler said: "Josiah was our pilot and he was fantastic! The trip was so interesting and fun. We had a blast! I would recommend it to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Walking on glacier!! It’s an amazing experience, 3 miles seemed very short on this tour, time passed so quickly - Chris was an amazing guide!"
* A traveler said: "One of the best experiences. If you visit Alaska, it’s a must do. We couldn’t do the dogsledding due to weather but flight seeing was awesome. Also drinking water from the glacier :). The pilot was very nice and made it an unforgettable trip. Definitely coming back"
* A traveler said: "I booked this tour with Scott and it was an amazing experience. Scott is a friendly and knowledgeable man about not only the northern lights but all of Alaska in general. Of course the northern lights are never guaranteed but we chose a day where our chances of viewing them were high and sure enough on the way to the final destination we got glimpses along the way. I saw the Milky Way and shooting stars. Then after watching the clear sky for a bit the lights came out and were dancing in the sky!! It was a great experience and truly breathtaking! Thank you Scott for being such an amazing tour guide, I hope to see you in the future 😊"
* A traveler said: "Guide was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. The glacier experience was amazing and up close and personal. Amazing nature!"
* A traveler said: "Chris was an excellent tour guide. He had great knowledge and really work hard to ensure we had a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Our driver Demetrius was very nice, friendly and accommodating. The glacier hike itself was amazing. It was a great experience all around and I would definitely go on this tour again"
* A traveler said: "We have this tour of the city was excellent , opportunity to see all the best things in Anchorage and having time to try the salmon that was out of breath . Chris was our tour guide he was fantastic . Explained every detail."
* A traveler said: "I recommend this to everyone who will visit Alaska.we enjoyed all the sceneries and the train was comfortable."
* A traveler said: "It was a fun tour that gave more insight on Anchorage. Alice was our guide, she was very entertaining and informative!"
* A traveler said: "This is an absolute must, if you are in Anchorage or anywhere close by. This glacier is beautiful and the fact that you can walk on it is amazing! Our guide Christian was perfect. Full of information and facts and just a great positive attitude. I would do this again!!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was unbelievable - all we wanted was to be taken to beautiful spots and learn about Alaska and they absolutely delivered. Patrick was amazing, so kind and knowledgeable - we had a great time with him and absolutely encourage booking just to experience it!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour was outstanding. Jeremy was a great, personable, knowledgeable guide. Pretty funny guy. too. He made the trip extremely pleasant."
* A traveler said: "Bruce was our guide and he was extremely knowledgeable, we learnt so much about the glacier and Alaska on this tour. He took such great care of us from beginning to the end, we truly enjoyed every moment of the tour. The glacier site was Beautiful! A no miss if you're visiting Anchorage!"
* A traveler said: "Observing final phases of salmon life cycle; greater understanding of 1964 earthquake devastation; observing Anchorage panoramic view"
* A traveler said: "Started with a group of strangers, finished with a group of good friends and a lot of new appreciation of the Anchorage brewing industry. Our guide was a very knowledgeable 18-year veteran of the local brewing industry and knew the owners and staff of the breweries visited. Recommended."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lake Spenard
- Crow Creek Mine
- Prince William Sound
- Alaska Botanical Garden
- Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- Alaska Aviation Museum
- Anchorage Cruise Port
- Alaska Zoo
- Anchorage Museum
- Mount Alyeska
- Hard Rock Cafe Anchorage
- Roundhouse at Alyeska Museum
- Happy Trails Kennels
- Cook Inlet
- Portage Glacier
- Earthquake Park
- Alaska Native Heritage Center
- Chugach State Park
- Turnagain Arm
- Matanuska Glacier
- Lake Hood