Top Alaska Tickets & Passes
13 results | All Alaska Tours
* A traveler said: "Very organized tour. Driver provided information and our time at the Glacier was good. The highlight was the smaller boat and crew, Ben, Sarah, and Miranda, who were very knowledgeable and found the Whales. We saw many whales, tails, and a calf breeching! Great memories."
* A traveler said: "The upside down trees and ride up to the lookout. Guide was knowledgeable and informative. They were very flexible on scheduling."
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome and our tour guide, John, was amazing! Highly recommend this tour to get up close and personal with Alaskan nature."
* A traveler said: "what a great tour! Nate was a great guide and the group was awesome. we got some great pictures! i highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Turned out we were only ones on the tour so it was vip all the way. Love the guide was a local gal and the driver, guide in training hailed from our home town. Saw bear and salmon. Learned alot about the local lifestyle, even got to sample some local fare. Loved the totems'!! Was great all the way!"
* A traveler said: "Is a must for any travelers to this region... brilliant commentary....be like Nike....just do it. Spoil your self."
* A traveler said: "Our Resurrection Bay cruise was awesome! We saw Orca whales, mountain goats, sea otters and more. The scenery was breathtaking and the captain and deck hands were so friendly and informative. I have to say their made from scratch Bloody Mary's were really good too!"
* A traveler said: "It was a fun tour that gave more insight on Anchorage. Alice was our guide, she was very entertaining and informative!"
* A traveler said: "Captain marvelous and crew were excellent in choppy waters and tending to seasick guests. Overall good tour."
* A traveler said: "This was a nice tour. The totems were fantastic and the Tour Director very knowledgeable. Enjoyed much"
* A traveler said: "One of the best experiences. If you visit Alaska, it’s a must do. We couldn’t do the dogsledding due to weather but flight seeing was awesome. Also drinking water from the glacier :). The pilot was very nice and made it an unforgettable trip. Definitely coming back"
* A traveler said: "It was wonderful. The black and brown bears were wonderful to watch them playing and eating. It was also good to know that they are safe, being feed, and have good care."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Trans-Alaska Pipeline Viewpoint
- Mascot Saloon Museum
- Mt. Roberts Tramway
- Cook Inlet
- Guard Island Lighthouse
- Alaska Raptor Center
- Hard Rock Cafe Anchorage
- Lake Clark National Park and Preserve
- Juneau-Douglas City Museum
- Port of Skagway
- Ward Cove
- Tongass Historical Museum
- Alaska Zoo
- Chilkat Bald Eagle Preserve
- Alaska Rainforest Sanctuary
- Chena River State Recreation Area
- Chena Hot Springs Resort
- Port of Ketchikan
- Skagway Overlook
- Lake Spenard
- Things to do in Anchorage
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Whistler
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Wyoming
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Colorado