Top Alaska Nature and Wildlife Tours
211 results | All Alaska Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome and our tour guide, John, was amazing! Highly recommend this tour to get up close and personal with Alaskan nature."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience and staff Jeremiah, Jenny and Copper were great! Views were amazing and worth the drive in their side by sides."
* A traveler said: "Our Resurrection Bay cruise was awesome! We saw Orca whales, mountain goats, sea otters and more. The scenery was breathtaking and the captain and deck hands were so friendly and informative. I have to say their made from scratch Bloody Mary's were really good too!"
* A traveler said: "The crew was caring and compassionate making the passengers feel comfortable. The Captain was very knowledgeable. The cruise was a blast!"
* A traveler said: "The naturists and captain were very informative. We had an amazing experience seeing both an Orca and several humpbacks including Mom and baby who cruised right to the boat. Alaska weather was to be expected but the rain and cloud cover did not deter the wildlife. Only recommendation is to allow for more time at the Mendenhall glacier."
* A traveler said: "This ATV adventure was absolutely incredible. We had so much fun! Our guide, Drago was very knowledgeable and included some funny and interesting stories. The lunch that was included was so good! If we could give it a higher rating than 5, we would!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, great guides - we had so much fun, the bike equipment is top notch, the hiking trail is amazing and we even got to see a bear. Our cruise was late and they were great adapting to the change in schedule. We were very happy we chose this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Turned out we were only ones on the tour so it was vip all the way. Love the guide was a local gal and the driver, guide in training hailed from our home town. Saw bear and salmon. Learned alot about the local lifestyle, even got to sample some local fare. Loved the totems'!! Was great all the way!"
* A traveler said: "Very organized tour. Driver provided information and our time at the Glacier was good. The highlight was the smaller boat and crew, Ben, Sarah, and Miranda, who were very knowledgeable and found the Whales. We saw many whales, tails, and a calf breeching! Great memories."
* A traveler said: "Captain marvelous and crew were excellent in choppy waters and tending to seasick guests. Overall good tour."
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful experience. Lots of bumps, puddles, streams, awesome views and a few Moose sightings. Since I haven’t ridden a ATV in a long while, it was like a new great experience. Take a deep breath and do it. The young lady guide was great. My Age 66 female."
* A traveler said: "What an awesome flight. Seeing the goats on the side of the mountain was pretty cool. Connor did a great job flying us through the wind and then landing in the ice was amazing."
* A traveler said: "It was an educational experience The drive was excellent and patient. The views of both glaciers and at Beluga point were amazing. Highly recommended outdoor activity"
* A traveler said: "I loved that we could go when and where we wanted in the park. Gave us time to take all the photos we could not take on buses....also Brad picked us up at our hotel and returned us. Special thanks to Brad who also helped us look for moose on our return to the hotel trip..."
* A traveler said: "The weather was great, the views spectacular and the ziplines were awesome. Our guides made it fun and were very safety conscience. I highly recommend.."
* A traveler said: "Spectacular show of northern lights guide was very helpful incredible experience right from hotel pickup to drop off"
* A traveler said: "Is a must for any travelers to this region... brilliant commentary....be like Nike....just do it. Spoil your self."
* A traveler said: "Great way to learn more about the Denali forest. Jeremy was a great guide! What a wonderful way to spend the afternoon."
* A traveler said: "The views are amazing and your guides are great. Definitely a fun time...a must ride for a chance to see the beauty."
* A traveler said: "I absolutely loved this tour. We got to to see a mommy bear and her 2 cubs. She was just walking on the street. Then we went down to a river and saw a couple more bears. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Pilot was full of information and history about the area. I asked questions about the plane we flew in and he knew quite a bit about it. I liked the fact that the waiting area was stocked full of cool t-shirts, sweatshirts and hats. I bought several items to give to family and friends."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful rainforest. Our guide knew the legend behind every totem pole. That made viewing meaningful"
* A traveler said: "Great excursion guides and professional pilot! Actually walked safely for quite a way on a glacier. We were picked up and dropped off at our hotel on time so didn’t need to worry about the logistics."
* A traveler said: "One of the best experiences. If you visit Alaska, it’s a must do. We couldn’t do the dogsledding due to weather but flight seeing was awesome. Also drinking water from the glacier :). The pilot was very nice and made it an unforgettable trip. Definitely coming back"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Bird Watching
- Dolphin Watching
- Eco Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Husky Dog Tours
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Nature Walks
- Pack Animal Tours
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Encounters
- Wildlife Watching
- Zoos & Wildlife Parks
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Alaska Aviation Museum
- Chichagof Island
- Juneau-Douglas City Museum
- Glacier Gardens
- White Pass & Yukon Route Railway
- Chilkoot Trail
- Juneau Icefield
- Russian Bishop's House
- Lake Spenard
- Creek Street
- Herbert Glacier
- Inside Passage
- Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- Chugach State Park
- Admiralty Island
- St. Michael's Orthodox Cathedral
- Lake Clark National Park and Preserve
- Fountainhead Antique Auto Museum
- Iditarod National Historic Trail
- Alaska State Museum
- Things to do in Anchorage
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Whistler
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Wyoming
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Colorado