Top Alaska Half-day Tours
151 results | All Alaska Tours
* A traveler said: "Captain marvelous and crew were excellent in choppy waters and tending to seasick guests. Overall good tour."
* A traveler said: "Our Resurrection Bay cruise was awesome! We saw Orca whales, mountain goats, sea otters and more. The scenery was breathtaking and the captain and deck hands were so friendly and informative. I have to say their made from scratch Bloody Mary's were really good too!"
* A traveler said: "Great points of view and excellent guide Great points of view and excellent guide Great points of view and excellent guide"
* A traveler said: "The crew was caring and compassionate making the passengers feel comfortable. The Captain was very knowledgeable. The cruise was a blast!"
* A traveler said: "The naturists and captain were very informative. We had an amazing experience seeing both an Orca and several humpbacks including Mom and baby who cruised right to the boat. Alaska weather was to be expected but the rain and cloud cover did not deter the wildlife. Only recommendation is to allow for more time at the Mendenhall glacier."
* A traveler said: "This ATV adventure was absolutely incredible. We had so much fun! Our guide, Drago was very knowledgeable and included some funny and interesting stories. The lunch that was included was so good! If we could give it a higher rating than 5, we would!"
* A traveler said: "It was an educational experience The drive was excellent and patient. The views of both glaciers and at Beluga point were amazing. Highly recommended outdoor activity"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was excellent!!!! A lot of interesting information. Momma moose and her calf. Many beautiful sights."
* A traveler said: "Is a must for any travelers to this region... brilliant commentary....be like Nike....just do it. Spoil your self."
* A traveler said: "Spectacular show of northern lights guide was very helpful incredible experience right from hotel pickup to drop off"
* A traveler said: "The weather was great, the views spectacular and the ziplines were awesome. Our guides made it fun and were very safety conscience. I highly recommend.."
* A traveler said: "It was a fun tour that gave more insight on Anchorage. Alice was our guide, she was very entertaining and informative!"
* A traveler said: "It was outstanding effort by the crew and we managed to find several wells and several hundred sea lions. Saw several eagles many shore birds and got a lot of great information about the natural environment in the area.. bus driver had some great information about the local area and was fun to listen to."
* A traveler said: "I loved that we could go when and where we wanted in the park. Gave us time to take all the photos we could not take on buses....also Brad picked us up at our hotel and returned us. Special thanks to Brad who also helped us look for moose on our return to the hotel trip..."
* A traveler said: "One of the best experiences. If you visit Alaska, it’s a must do. We couldn’t do the dogsledding due to weather but flight seeing was awesome. Also drinking water from the glacier :). The pilot was very nice and made it an unforgettable trip. Definitely coming back"
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful experience. Lots of bumps, puddles, streams, awesome views and a few Moose sightings. Since I haven’t ridden a ATV in a long while, it was like a new great experience. Take a deep breath and do it. The young lady guide was great. My Age 66 female."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! It was fun and educational. The tour guides are very nice. We did not see any wildlife, but never the less still fun. Riding in the open sided vehicle, going rugged terrain and being on the look out for any creatures was fun. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Very organized tour. Driver provided information and our time at the Glacier was good. The highlight was the smaller boat and crew, Ben, Sarah, and Miranda, who were very knowledgeable and found the Whales. We saw many whales, tails, and a calf breeching! Great memories."
* A traveler said: "Great way to learn more about the Denali forest. Jeremy was a great guide! What a wonderful way to spend the afternoon."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience and staff Jeremiah, Jenny and Copper were great! Views were amazing and worth the drive in their side by sides."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the bike tour very much. Caytlyn, our tour guide, was friendly and full of knowledge of the area. The weather was perfect, cool with a slight breeze. It was an easy bike ride as it is on pavement. We even saw a mama bear and her two cubs. All in all, would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "If there were more circles, I would give them 1000!! Gavin and Connor were our guides and if you can get them, DO!!! They were fun and personable while taking safety VERY seriously!!! I felt like I was in good hands with these two!!! This was the best experience of my life!!!! BOOK THIS TOUR!!!"
* A traveler said: "The views are amazing and your guides are great. Definitely a fun time...a must ride for a chance to see the beauty."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing trip! The guides were great and the group was small. We paddled a lake filled with little ice bergs and walked right up to the glacier. Do this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Herbert Glacier
- Ward Cove
- Totem Bight State Historical Park
- Seward Boat Harbor
- Large Animal Research Station
- Iditarod National Historic Trail
- Mascot Saloon Museum
- Baranof Castle State Historic Site
- Aurora Ice Museum
- Russian Bishop's House
- Lake Clark National Park and Preserve
- St. Michael's Orthodox Cathedral
- Kenai River
- Sitka History Museum
- Fortress of the Bear
- Mt. Roberts Tramway
- Liarsville Gold Rush Trail Camp
- Alaska Rainforest Sanctuary
- Jewell Gardens
- Georgeson Botanical Garden
- Things to do in Anchorage
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Whistler
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Wyoming
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Colorado